Sunday, April 27, 2014

Z Is For Zero

Zero doesn't only mean it's the end: It's a beginning. It's also a placeholder.

When I started this blogging challenge, I was new to blogging. Even though I had always thought about it and wanted to start a blog, I never found the time or the chance to do it.

I am a zero, because I know that this isn't the end for me: it's the beginning. And although I don't quite know, yet, which direction I'll go with the blog, making it through the challenge is a placeholder until I know what I'm going to do with it.

Zero is also a circle, which brings me full circle in this venture...adventure to be more accurate. It brought me back to writing in my journal, which had been laying there forlorn for too long.  Doing this challenge has kicked up some old dust, ideas that were put on the back burner, and left there.  Writing and playing with these ideas makes me feel like I've come around the loop and can stay the course.

There's a few things I'll be zeroing in on now, while keeping this blog alive. It seems that most blogs are weekly, which is what I'm going to do with this one. We will see what's in store for Bear Legends. I think he's a many faceted bear and is waiting to show you.

Zero on, everyone.  Begin, placehold....the circle is ongoing.



No comments:

Post a Comment